Volleyball Canada is committed to creating a unified “Volleyball in Canada” family. The strategic goal is to build a system where every person involved with volleyball in Canada is connected to the sport’s governing body.
If you looking for our VRS (Volleyball Registration System), please click here.
Benefits & Categories
Benefits of aligned membership
- Harmonized categories of membership across Canada and link them to stages of long term athlete development (LTAD).
- Improved communication and interaction among Volleyball Canada and all its PTA partners.
- Improved alignment of athlete and coach development systems within volleyball through affiliation with scholastic, post-secondary, adult recreation and masters volleyball segments in addition to the youth competitive segment.
- Alignment of marketing and promotional efforts by communicating and elevating the Volleyball Canada brand.
- Youth Competitive Player
- Adult Player
- Post-Secondary Player
- Leaders - Club/Team Personnel, Referees
- Youth Development Player
- Recreational Player
- Leader - Volunteer
- Elementary and High School Player
Learn more about the different participant categories and the specific benefits of each by clicking here.