The Elementary Program provides the tools teachers and coaches need to make volleyball FUN for 6 to 12 year olds.
Volleyball has traditionally been viewed as a difficult sport to introduce to young children, but it doesn't have to be. With the simple modifications that Elementary Program offers, teachers and coaches can easily provide their children with a fun and rewarding volleyball experience. Best of all you don't need to be a volleyball expert to get started!
What is the Elementary Program?
The Elementary Program is a National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) online course designed for Elementary School Teachers delivering physical education curriculum for grades 1-6. The course is also beneficial for community centres and clubs looking for a program that develops physical literacy through volleyball.
The Elementary Volleyball eLearning module provides teachers and community leaders with:
• 2-3 hours of interactive exercises, video demonstrations, and quizzes to support teachers and coaches on how to deliver unit plans.
• 150-page Teacher Guide with sample lesson plans and assessments
• Teacher Guide is downloadable after the purchase of the e-module
• 5 Professional Development (PD) points for NCCP certified coaches
• Teachers and coaches who complete the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) pathway will achieve the status of: "Trained" Elementary Volleyball Leader